Massive diversity of novel CRISPR systems targeting any genomic site of interest with high specificity, derived from a metagenomic platform based on the human microbiome.
Nuclease engineering skills to improve on target activity and specificity.
Allele specific mutation-independent editing strategy to address autosomal dominant disorders via a SNP targeting approach.
- An optimized SpCas9 high-fidelity variant for direct protein delivery – Molecular Therapy, 2023
- Automated identification of sequence-tailored Cas9 proteins using massive metagenomic data – Nat. Commun., 2022
- CRISPR/Cas9 ribonucleoprotein-mediated knockin generation in hTERT-RPE1 cells – STAR Protoc., 2021
- VSV-G-Enveloped Vesicles for Traceless Delivery of CRISPR-Cas9 – Mol Ther Nucleic Acids., 2018
- A highly specific SpCas9 variant is identified by in vivo screening in yeast – Nat. Biotechnol., 2018